Get ready for a super fun top secret kindness code activity! You can use symbols to write a message to your friends and family. They will need to use your special top secret code to figure out your message!
This activity is a great way to share pen pal letters with your friends! You can also leave messages around your house for people to solve!
Supplies for kindness code activity:
– 2-3 pieces of paper and the worksheets. If you do not have access to a printer, white paper will work too!
– You will also need a pencil and markers if you have them.
- Write out the alphabet and give each letter a symbol or number code.
- Think of a kind message and make dashes for each letter in your sentence.
- Draw the symbols or numbers that match your sentence. You can also decorate the background of your paper.
- Give your secret kindness note to someone to solve!
Check out some other fun Kindness Projects: