Last updated: June 23, 2017
Information We Collect
We collect personal and non-personal information as further described below:
- Information You Provide: When you enter information on the Site or when you provide it to us in any other way, we receive and store that information. This includes information you provide when you request information via the Site, when you sign up for our mailing list, and when you input information into the Site as you use it. You can always choose not to provide certain information, but your use of some of our features may be limited or restricted if you choose to do so. We use the information that you provide for our own internal business purposes, such purposes as responding to your requests, providing the Services, and communicating with you.
- Technical Information: We may receive certain technical information when you use our Services, including browsing information (date, time, pageviews), usage data (queries, data usage), your device identifier and IP address, and notifications when you open emails that we send you. We use this information to provide the Services to you, to customize your experience using the Services, and/or improve the Services over time.
- Information from Mobile Devices. When you access or use our Services using a mobile device, we may receive additional information about and from that mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device and/or location information. We use this information to provide the Services to you, to customize your experience using the Services, and/or improve the Services over time. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off the location-based services. If you disable the location services in your phone, we will not continue to receive that information.
- Server Logs: When you use our Services, we may automatically collect and store information, including the categories of information summarized above, in our server logs. This may include details of how you used our Services, such as number and type of queries, IP address, device event information, and cookies and other anonymous identifier information.
- Local Storage: In addition to collecting and storing information in our servers, we may collect and store your information (including personal information) locally on your device using technologies such as browser web storage and application data caches.
California Do Not Track: Some browsers allow you to set a “Do Not Track” (DNT) signal that tells website operators that you do not want your browsing activities to be tracked. Our Site does not respond to DNT signals at this time.
Use of Your Information
We access and use your information for the specific purposes described above, and more generally for the purposes described below:
- To provide you with the Services.
- To communicate with you about your account and your transactions with our Services.
- Subject to local law and any choices and controls available to you, to personalize the content and experiences we provide to you.
- To optimize and improve our Services over time.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or applicable law.
Sharing Your Information
Excepted as described below, we do not share your information with third parties.
- Information You Share: Our Services include features that allow you to share information with others. When you use our Services to share information with others, we ask that you remember that your information may be retained in the future by those parties, even after you might disable access to that person in the future and/or after you delete your account.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We engage the services of other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting, marketing and social media functions (including sending surveys, email, and other communications), analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. These providers have access to personal information on an as-needed basis to perform the specific function for which they were engaged, but they may not use personal information for any other purposes.
- Protection of Our Company, Other Users and Others: We release account and other personal information when we reasonably believe that doing so is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, our users, or others.
- Aggregate Information. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with the public and/or third parties (such as partners, investors, advertisers, and service providers).
Links to Other Websites and Apps
Choices and Controls
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices in regard to the collection, use and sharing of your information. Subject to applicable law, your controls and choices may include the following:
- You may correct, update and delete information you provided when subscribing to our mailing list.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by sending us written correspondence at the notices address set forth below.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require a material technical effort (such as developing new code or materially modifying an existing feature), may adversely affect the privacy of others, or which would be commercially impractical (such as accessing data from backup systems not readily available).
Use of Services by Children
Our Services are not intended for use by children. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use our Services.
Data Security & Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. Please be aware though that, despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
Communications and Notices
South Bay Mommies & Daddies
800 South Pacific Coast Highway
Suite 8 – 204
Redondo Beach, California 90277
Changes to Privacy Notice