New Outdoor Ice Skating Rink Opens in El Segundo
The Toyota Sports Performance Center, home of the Los Angeles Kings, is opening a New Outdoor Ice Skating Rink Opens in El Segundo, Los Angeles on Monday, February 15, 2021.
Registration is now open for Toyota Sports Performance Center’s Skate School sessions, which will begin on 02/16/21 in a restricted capacity.
Hello Skaters & Families!
Exciting news! An outdoor rink is currently under construction with an official target date to open on 2/15/21. Skate school sessions will begin on 02/16/21 in a restricted capacity. Masks & social distancing will be required by all. Your safety is our top priority!
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT OUR OUTDOOR RINK…
- When will the outdoor rink open? The rink will open on Monday, 2/15/2021.
- What days of the week will the rink be open and what are the hours of operation? The rink will operate daily from 6 AM-10 PM.
- How long is the outdoor rink expected to be operational? The projected end date for the rink’s use is Sunday, 6/27/21.
- What programming will be offered? All programs TSPC offered in the past will be offered for all ages and levels, including youth and adult pickup hockey, figure skating and learn to skate/play hockey. Stick time will also be available.
- Will public skating be offered? No, public skating will not be offered.
- What are the rink’s dimensions? The rink’s dimensions are 70’ wide x 140’ length. The same width as TSPC’s Pond ice sheet but 50’ shorter in length.
- Will locker rooms be available? Yes, TSPC’s locker rooms will be available for use with a rubber walkway leading out to the outdoor rink.
- Will there be additional parking? Yes, additional parking will be available in the Karl Storz downstairs parking lot (the parking lot adjacent to TSPC). Signage will be posted to direct parking availability.
COVID-19 protocols will be strictly enforced: Skaters must maintain 8’ distance on the ice and 6’ distance off it. Ice monitors will be on site at all times to enforce state and county COVID-19 protocols.
More details can be found on the Toyota Sports Performance Center Website: https://www.toyotasportsperformancecenter.com/