Focus Area: Family Services; Domestic Violence; Homelessness
Community’s Child Offers Shelter, Education, and Support Services to homeless and disadvantaged women and children within the South Bay. They are committed to offering women and their infants with healthy alternatives by providing safe living environments, training and education to end poverty, neglect, abuse, addictions and hopelessness.
Types of Donations Accepted:
- Infant, children and women’s clothing and shoes in good condition
- High efficiency laundry detergent and bleach
- Paper products such as: toilet paper, Kleenex, paper towels, women’s personal hygiene products
- Classroom supplies such as copy paper, binders and full paper, pens and pencils, dry erase pens, glue, scissors, etc.
- Healthy Bags Food pantry items such as: peanut butter, can tuna or chicken, whole wheat pasta, pasta sauces (no glass containers), health soups and cereals, low sugar can fruit, canned vegetables.
Call (310) 534-4040 for details about making in-kind donations.