Looking for fun things to do in LA this weekend or great community events to attend?
Here’s What’s Happening This Weekend in the South Bay! There are many options when it comes to Community Events in the South Bay of Los Angeles. There’s always fun things to do in LA or just a short drive away! Are you looking for fund things to do with kids this weekend? We continually update and add community events and free things to do in the South Bay often. Bookmark this blog for the latest festivals, craft fairs, Disney events, concerts, holiday and Christmas festivities, kids events, volunteer opportunities, and family events happening in the South Bay.
Interested in submitting an event to our calendar, please check out our FAQ’s for more info.
Find fun things to do with kids on these round up posts:
- South Bay Wilderness Parks and Easy Trails for Kids
- Botanical Gardens in Southern California
- Guide to Southern California Zoo & Aquariums
- Best Places for Snow Near Los Angeles
- Social Distanced Places for Kids in Southern California
- Water Parks, Splash Pads, & Pools to cool off
- All things Planes, Trains, Boats & Automobiles
- Best Children’s Museums in Los Angeles & Orange County
- Children Programming at your Local Library
- 40+ Fun Things to Do with Kids in Los Angeles
Looking for more activities to do in and around the South Bay? Be sure to check out our local “things to do” guide. You can find all the great lists like Water Parks, Splash Pads, & Pools to cool off, Best Children’s Museums in Los Angeles & Orange County, Fun places for Birthday Parties in the South Bay, and so many more!
South Bay Mommies and Daddies is your local parenting resource! In addition to Community Events, you’ll find Things to Do in and around the South Bay, local lists of our favorite restaurants and places to grab something for your sweet tooth, and city guides with travel tips for kids! Giving back and supporting our community is so important! You’ll not only find ways to give back in our community, but we love to introduce you to special community members and the giving back projects they are doing.